You could win this RangeKleen Pre-seasoned 12” Deep Fryer. We were sent this deep fryer a while back, and we posted our review earlier in the week. All three of us who reviewed it found the deep fryer to be a very capable and (literally) solid piece of cookware. And now it can be yours simply by leaving a comment below. When we reach at least 50 unique responders in the comments, we will close the contest and hold a drawing from the entries.
Here are the particulars of our contest:
- All you have to do to enter the contest is to leave a comment below. You can only enter once. Duplicate entries will be thrown out.
- You comment must include your real name and email address. Your email address, however, will not be visible to anyone but us, and we are NOT going to use your email address for any other purpose than to contact you if you win.
- Soon after we get a minimum of 50 entrants, we will close the contest. If you’ve entered after we have 50 entrants, but before we provide official notice that the contest is closed, your entry will be counted.
- We will post the drawing by video here on CookingInCastIron.com and the winner will be contacted shortly thereafter for a mailing address.
- Obviously, this contest is not open to the panel members of CookinginCastIron.com, their immediate family members, employees of RangeKleen, and their immediate family members.
The RangeKleen 12” Deep Fryer originally sold for $24.99, although similar products sell for a much higher price. As mentioned in our earlier review, this particular deep fryer is no longer in production; however, you can view RangeKleen’s current lineup of cast iron cookware at their website.
WE NOW HAVE 50 ENTRANTS. THE CONTEST IS CLOSED. WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER SOON.